IDEA-ENVI s.r.o. programmed methodology of the
Modeling System for Stationary Resources (SYMOS'97)
of the Czech Hydrometeorological Institute Prague, which is recommended by the Ministry of the Environment.
The methodology is designed to develop scattering studies for air quality assessment.
The calculation methodology contained in SYMOS'97 allows:
- calculation of air pollution by gaseous and dust substances from spot, line and surface sources
- calculation of pollution from a large number of sources
- to determine the pollution characteristics in a dense network of reference points and thus to prepare the basis for a clear cartographic processing of the results of the calculations
- to accept the statistical distribution of wind direction and velocity relative to the stability classes of the boundary layer of air according to the classification of Bubnik and Koldovský
The SYMOS'97 set is used to model air pollution with stationary sources.
- Based on the SYMOS'97 methodology
- Close cooperation with the authors of the methodology enables:
- to monitor changes in the methodology
- to check the correctness of the implementation of this methodology in the calculation module
- further specification of the calculation methodology by its authors in order to maximally approximate the real (measured) values
- XML support allows all project components (wind roses, magnitudes, pollution sources, reference points, modeling results) to be primarily stored in XML format. With a program called XML parser and the appropriate template, it is possible to transform these data into almost any formats.
- The alphabet has been extended to a list of hierarchically arranged altitudes with the possibility of inserting special additions,
taking into account, for example, forest stands or housing.
The SYMOS'97 is now also a complete altimeter of the Czech Republic in a 50x50 meter raster in the S-42 and JTSK coordinate systems. As a basis for its creation, the public data generated during the height mapping of the Earth by the Endeavor shuttle in 2000.
- Together with the SYMOS'97 v2006 license, you will also get a license to use the previous version 2003, a free yearly update and user support including program consulting and SYMOS'97 consulting.
- The modularity of the program allows to accept changes in the calculation methodology and further expanding user comfort in connection with user requirements.
- Inclusion of underlying maps into a project allows the source of pollution and a reference point to be entered directly from the map. There is also considerable added value in identifying misspelled coordinates.
- Previously used input data files can be imported into new projects.
- The calculation can be run simultaneously for multiple variables, selected pollution sources and selected reference points.
- All input data are part of the project and are edited within one program.
- Windows XP SP 3 (purchase programs and calculation module)
- Windows Vista SP 2 (purchase programs and calculation module)
- Windows 7 SP 1 (x86/x64) (purchase programs and calculation module)
- Windows 8 (x86/x64) (purchase programs and calculation module)
- Windows 10 (x86/x64) (purchase programs and calculation module)
- Support of program SYMOS´97
- run install file SYMOS97INST.msi
- continue as instructed by the installer...
Programs for pollutant concentration calculations are HW-protected. If a key is not attached, the program works in a demo where some features are limited.
Purchase programs are not protected by this key and can be used without limitation to prepare the documents needed for the calculation.
Item Price without VAT [kč] VAT Price with VAT [kč] SYMOS'97 version 2013 48 000,- 21% 58 080,- SYMOS'97 Upgrade from version 2003 14 900,- 21% 18 029,- SYMOS'97 Upgrade from version 2006 4 900,- 21% 5 929,-
The price can be adjusted according to the scope of delivery, training and discounts (government, education, etc.).
- Methodology of Air Pollution Calculation
- A brief description of the program section
- Rotation of the windrose for the JTSK coordinate system
ContactFor more information: